Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Award that Thing!

WooOoOOot! Thank you Laurie for giving me this award! 
Stop by Bona Fide Reflections my lovelies. 
You wanna know three interesting facts about me? Here we go:
° I am addicted to coffee
° I have dreadlocks
° I have a crush on Jensen Ackles
I'll be giving this award to 5 other blogs!
I dig your blogs!
The Rules:
1. Grateful accept this award✔
2. Link back to the wonderful person you received it from.✔
3. Post three interesting facts about yourself.✔
4. Pass this award to, at least, 5 blogs you dig.
5. Notify them.
All the best

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, that was really sweet of you, and congrats on YOUR award! :) I've added it to my awards page: http://imlovingbooks.com/awards :)

    ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...