Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dirty Little Secret!

Confess that Thing!

Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by us at Under the Covers.
Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.  We hope that you will all join us!
To participate in the meme all you need to do is:
1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link below.

If you could jump into a time travel maschine and it takes you back to when you were a kid, what would your TV be playing then?
I'm not sure if this show aired in the US?!
Mila Superstar! / Attack No. 1

The story is about Kozue Ayuhara, a girl who transferred to Fujimi College and tried out for the school volleyball team. She develops a friendship with her teammate Midori Hayakawa, and her talents impress coach Hongō more and more each day. Though she showcases extraordinary volleyball skills, she makes enemies with Yoshimura, the star of the current team. Kozue discovers that being at the top would bring stress, incompatibilities and other dilemmas into her life. Her high expectations of becoming the best volleyball player in the school, Japan and eventually the world, set the tone for the drama to follow.
+
Less than two days to enter my ebook giveaway of 
Fifty Shades of Grey & Fifty Shades Darker!
Click the button to enter!
Happy Thursday!

12 comments:

  1. I've never heard of that show. Sounds interesting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't a big anime fan when I was younger...Just Sailor Moon for me! I needed something paranormal even then :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know about this anime.... I was a true Sailor Moon fan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Iv never heard of it but sounds kinda cool!! Here is mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! This one I havent heard of! Nice pick, girl!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a new one for me. I could definitely see the storyline on Saved By the Bell though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I'll be! You have stumped me completely. I have never heard of this. Maybe it was a European phenomena?

    #TeamPrettyinPink,
    Laurielu
    Bona Fide Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm ashamed to say that I never heard of this show. I don't know much about anime outside of Sailor Moon honestly and I only caught a couple episodes of that show because my cousin was obsessed with it.

    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't heard of this one, sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm quite an anime fan but I have never seen that show before, neat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm... I think that may have been before my time. I don't remember that being on TV.

    Here's my Dirty Little Secret

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never been a big fan of anime. I just can never get into it usually. If I could go back to my childhood, I'd probably be watching Looney Toons or some kind of cartoon on the Saturday Morning lineup. lol I LOVED cartoons as a kid. Well..I still do! lol I'm such a dork, but whatever. :-P

    ♥ Sarah @ I'm Loving Books

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...