Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dirty Little Secret

Confess that Thing!

Dirty Little Secret is a weekly meme hosted by us at Under the Covers.
Every Thursday we get to know other bloggers and our readers more intimately by asking them a question hoping to reveal their dirty little secrets.  We hope that you will all join us!
To participate in the meme all you need to do is:
1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link below.

What are your top 3 movies?
Movies? I can answer that. Books? Would've been a whole other story. There are plenty of both, but for some reason I have no problem picking my favorite movies.
° The Hurt Locker
° Body of Lies
° The Blind Side
Click the cover to check out the Amazon listing!

Happy Thursday!

11 comments:

  1. Agreed. Like all the three you have chosen. Somehow, I love light and fun movies, than more serious ones. :) Great choices..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choices, The Blind Side is a movie I liked as well. Haven't gotten around to watching The Hurt Locker yet though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen The Hurt Locker or Body of LIes yet. But I love the Blind Side. Such a great movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Hurt Locker is not for everyone, but I love it. Intense!

      Delete
  4. The Blind Side was such as sweet and heartwarming movie! Love it!

    Here's mine:

    http://wickedlybookish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to see The Hurt Locker and have never gotten the chance!

    Good list!

    Here's my DLS

    Jamie@Addicted2Heroines

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only watched the Blind Side and thought it was a wonderful and deeply emotional movie! Great pick! Will have to look into the others!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    My DLS

    Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blind side was so touching! I especially loved Sandra bullock in it! She was such a classy boss!

    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard great things about The Hurt Locker, must watch...and The Blind side was so wonderful, very touching!;)

    Thanks for visiting my DLS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...